Dedicated North Carolina Criminal Defense Attorneys Protect Clients’ Rights
Accomplished Raleigh legal team delivers strong representation
Criminal charges threaten your freedom, but an experienced defense attorney can safeguard your rights and challenge the allegations against you. The Criminal Defense Team of Hatch, Little & Bunn, LLP in Raleigh draws on more than 40 years of combined experience defending North Carolina clients in a wide range of criminal charges. Attorneys Bill Young, James Little, and Aaron Goforth understand the stress and uncertainty that people charged with crimes experience, so we provide detailed advice that enables you to understand each aspect of your case. Our lawyers are committed to giving each client the highest level of legal representation with the personal attention that can only be found in a small firm. No matter what kind of accusation you are facing, we will stand up for you and make every effort to deliver a favorable outcome.
Experienced lawyers dedicated to providing exceptional counsel in North Carolina
When you face the possibility of incarceration, fines or other types of punishment, you deserve an experienced criminal defense team who is:
- Trustworthy — Our lawyers have earned praise from both clients and colleagues for our professionalism and ability to obtain acquittals, dismissals and favorable plea agreements.
- Knowledgeable — With more than four decades of combined legal practice, our attorneys can handle complex legal issues and identify potential defenses that other lawyers miss.
- Aggressive — Even if authorities are pressuring you, we will make sure that you receive the fair treatment you are entitled to under the law and are not intimidated into accepting an unfair result.
We provide a free initial consultation so that you can obtain immediate assistance and ensure your fundamental rights are protected.
Established Raleigh defense team handles all types of criminal litigation
Our lawyers provide comprehensive support in several legal practice areas, including:
- Criminal Defense — For any type of criminal defense matter, our lawyers challenge prosecutors and work tirelessly for the best possible outcome.
- DWI — Motorists who are charged with DWI face fines, license suspension and even imprisonment. We conduct a detailed review to identify errors in the law enforcement process.
- Drug Crimes — Cases involving drug crimes often turn on slight distinctions and interpretations. Whether you’ve been accused of possession, sale or trafficking, our lawyers will battle for an appropriate result.
- Traffic Violations — Many people don’t understand how to oppose traffic violations, but our firm handles these cases and helps clients avoid penalties such as fines and license suspensions.
No matter what charges you face, a criminal record can prevent you from obtaining the home or job that you wish. Don’t defend yourself without getting knowledgeable counsel from criminal defense attorneys who can fight the charges against you.
Contact our skilled North Carolina criminal defense lawyers for a free initial consultation
The Criminal Defense Team of Hatch, Little & Bunn, LLP defends clients throughout North Carolina against felony, misdemeanor and traffic charges. Please call 919-714-4306 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our Raleigh office.