Defensive Driving Courses
Abuser Treatment Courses:
- Choosing to Change
- CosTran Batterer Intervention Program
- DOSE, Triangle Family Services
- North Carolina Links
- PEACE Program: Triangle Family Services, 919-821-0790
Responsible Seller Courses
Substance Abuse Assessing Agencies (NC DHHS Certified)
Inpatient Treatment Facilities:
- Fellowship Hall (Greensboro)
- McLeod Addictive Disease Center (Charlotte area)
- Wilmington Treatment Center (Wilmington)
Vehicle Interlock Agencies:
Continuous Alcohol Monitoring System (SCRAM) Agencies:
- NC locations
- Wake County locations:
Our team has extensive experience helping clients clear their records. There are many ins and outs to a proper expunction of your record. An expunction can open the door to new opportunities through both employment and education. If you can benefit from an expunction, or would like to know if you’re eligible, contact our office today for a free consultation.
Wake County Detention Center:
- 3301 Hammond Road, Raleigh, NC 27610
- Free parking is available in the parking deck directly to the right of the building.
- Inmate Visitor Information
Department of Adult Correction Inmate Locator:
- Click here for a link to search for inmates currently in the Department of Adult Correction.